WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect, When, and From What Sources?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communication, participate in our events or contests, or use our Platform.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number, and shipping and billing address;
- potential login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size);
- fitness activity data provided by you or generated through our Platform (time, duration, distance, location, calorie count, pace/stride);
- or personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about PILR or your communications with us.
When using our Platform, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To Provide the Features of the Platform and the Services You Request
- When you use our Platform, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Pilrtraining.com, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
- To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
- We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Platform.
- To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
PILR may share each of the categories of personal data we collect with the following types of entities for the business purposes described:
PILR entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
Service providers processing personal data (including the personal data noted in the “What Personal Information Do We Collect and When” section) for business purposes on PILR’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation). We do not sell your personal data.
Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.